More About Our Rosin Press Machine
Solvent Zero’s patent-pending technology is designed for maximum yield and quality. Our machines are compact, user-friendly and extremely durable. Co2 extraction technologies that can process the equivalent amount per day range from 200-500k+
- After using the Solvent Zero press you are left with a pure finished product ready for collection.
- No other solventless extraction technology is capable of processing this amount of material as quickly and with this amount of ease.
- The device is fully automatic, hydraulic with a 30-ton cylinder, and digital controls so you easily command the heat, time and pressure with the touch of a button.
- Dual station design enables you to press one side, while you set up the other, for efficient and continuous workflow.
- The Solvent Zero Press is so effective because of it’s dual custom raised heat plate design, allowing the user to easily switch from one workstation to another all while getting the highest yields with the highest quality.
- Voltage (V) – 220 volt / 30amp 3 phase outlet
- Temp Range: 0-399 C / 0-750 F
- (2) Sliding 16 X 16 Aluminum Heat Plates: Custom Solvent Zero designs with 2 or 3 raised 3” X 11” sections
- Digital Automatic Timer
- Digital Temperature Control: Celcius or Farenheight
- Total weight 2000 lbs
- Shipped in 3 crates